- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fluor
Fluor is any of a class of minerals first identified by Georg Agricola, which he described as resembling gems, but softer, readily fusible, and useful in smelting. - Source: Wikipedia
Grayson Greiner had a grand slam and five RBIs as South Carolina rallied past Clemson for a 9-6 victory Friday night to continue their dominance in the state rivalry.
Commuters may have shorter drive times on the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway with this weekend's opening of 14 miles of four high-occupancy toll lanes -- a milestone public-private partnership that is one of the biggest transportation projects of its kind in the country.
Drivers with two or more passengers will be able to travel 29 miles of free express lanes on Interstate 95 between Stafford and Fairfax counties by the end of next year as a result of a nearly $1 billion project between the Virginia Department of Transportation and two private companies.