- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Free Beacon
Officials have been working to control outbreaks of pneumonia and swine flu among the unaccompanied children who illegally crossed into the U.S. at the Mexico border, reports The Washington Free Beacon.
Sunni militants in Iraq are shipping a significant number of U.S.-origin tanks and Humvees, seized in recent U.S. military operations in Iraq, to al Qaeda rebels in Syria, according to a report by the Washington Free Beacon.
The Department of Homeland Security is refusing to answer Congress’ questions about the existence of a secret terrorist “hands off” list that is said to have permitted individuals with terrorist ties easy entrance into the United States
The Washington Free Beacon yesterday became the latest victim in a wave of cyber attacks targeting conservative news outlets.
The United States Postal Service's (USPS) bottom line has been hit by the federal government itself as numerous agencies have increased their contracts with publicly traded companies instead of the Postal Service for their mailing and distribution services, the Washington Free Beacon has found.
A Chinese Air Force officer on Saturday accused the U.S. government of creating the new strain of bird flu now afflicting parts of China as a biological warfare attack.
China’s military and defense ministry on Sunday confirmed that military forces in a border region near North Korea conducted live-fire drills amid tensions between North Korea and the United States.
China confirmed this week it will sell a new 1,000-megawatt nuclear reactor to Pakistan that the United States says would violate Beijing's obligations under a nuclear supplier control group.
The Free Beacon is reporting that President Obama's nonprofit Organizing for Action is considering a merger with a left-wing group with financial ties to Palestinian terrorists and Central American Marxists.