- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Gilbert Brown
A judge on Friday ordered that a serial rapist be released to live in a Los Angeles County community in spite of a host of vocal protests.
Misty Vivirito moved herself and four daughters from a San Diego Marine Corps base to a home in Southern California's Antelope Valley with room enough for horses and other farm animals after a sniper's bullet killed her husband in Afghanistan earlier this year.
After a sniper's bullet killed her husband in Afghanistan earlier this year, Misty Vivirito moved herself and four daughters from a San Diego Marine Corps base to a home in Southern California's Antelope Valley with room enough for horses and other farm animals.
In hindsight, the outcome should have surprised no one. From the opening tip, the Butler Bulldogs came out with more fight and energy hustle than the Pitt Panthers, and when the final horn sounded, it was Butler taking down the number one-seeded Pitt Panthers 71-70 to advance to the Sweet Sixteen.
By any measure, this is the Golden Age of Pittsburgh basketball. In the last decade, the Panthers have had nine 25-win seasons, gotten to the Sweet 16 five times and become an elite member of an elite conference, the Big East.
As the top seed in the Southeast Regional, Pittsburgh is an obvious favorite over Butler.
The Big East schedule makers thought they booked one heck of a main event.
On Wednesday, Brown said little during the daylong hearing.