- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Grady
Grady may refer to places:*Grady, Alabama, USA*Grady, Arkansas, USA*Grady, New Mexico, USA*Grady County, Georgia, USA*Grady County, Oklahoma, USA*Grądy (disambiguation), places in Poland - Source: Wikipedia
RUGBY 64, NEW TOWN 58
As politicians of both parties ride through the country Paul Revere-like in their warning about the dire consequences of the looming automatic spending cuts coming with sequestration, a lot of Americans are worried that essential government services will see a dangerous reduction in their operating resources. Yet there is a way to cut substantial amounts of federal spending that will have zero effect on public services. Simply get rid of federal employees who do no work for the federal government.
After being denied the regular dialysis treatment she needs to survive, Reina Andrade became so sick last week that she passed out and had to be treated in a suburban Atlanta emergency room. With prospects for future treatment uncertain, she boarded a plane Wednesday for her native Honduras.