- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Topic - Harry Riley
Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation's capital -- from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher -- has proven woefully below expectations.
A group of self-described revolutionary-style patriots with a million mobilized militia members are heading to downtown Washington, D.C., this week to bring a simple message to political leadership, from President Obama to House Speaker John Boehner: Get out.
"We are calling for [their] removal ... as a start toward constitutional restoration," said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, the leader of the group, Raw Story reported. "They have all abandoned the U.S. Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status."