- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Hellenic Parliament
) is the Parliament of Greece, located in the Parliament House (Old Royal Palace), overlooking Syntagma Square in Athens, Greece. - Source: Wikipedia
Leftist parties say violent, racist thugs demonstrate the right's true values
Greece faces further hurdles and delays before it can receive a second, 130-billion-euro ($171 billion) bailout in spite of its lawmakers voting through more austerity measures in the face of violent protests.
Greece faces further hurdles and delays before it can receive a second $171 billion bailout in spite of its lawmakers voting through more austerity measures in the face of violent protests.