- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jamaal Charles
NFL great Jerry Rice is already bucking conventional fantasy football wisdom in a new Pro Bowl format inspired by the popular hobby.
Kansas City lost running back Jamaal Charles with a possible concussion on the opening possession of its wild-card game at Indianapolis.
The Kansas City Chiefs lost running back Jamaal Charles and wide receiver Donnie Avery to concussions during Saturday's wild-card game at Indianapolis.
The Kansas City Chiefs lost running back Jamaal Charles with a concussion on the opening possession of its wild-card playoff game at Indianapolis against the Colts.
On at least three occasions this season, an opposing coach was asked what it takes to stop Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles. Each time, they came back with the exact same response. "If you've got the answer," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said, "I'm all ears."
Quarterback Alex Smith and running back Jamaal Charles are inactive for Kansas City against the San Diego Chargers, and the Chiefs are resting their entire starting defense.
Kansas City and San Francisco will have plenty of clout in Honolulu if they don't make it to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Jamaal Charles didn't even need a 51-point fantasy game, but it helps _ the Kansas City running back is clearly fantasy football's 2013 MVP.
Alex Smith was perfect. At least, in terms of quarterback rating.
In the span of a year, the Kansas City Chiefs went from being a franchise in disarray to one with the best record in the AFC and a shot at winning their division with two regular-season games left.
Kansas City running back Jamaal Charles comes into Sunday's game as one of the premiere runners in all of the NFL, and the Redskins will be geared up to stop him.
Jamaal Charles is about as difficult to catch in the locker room as he is in the open field, where he routinely makes defenders look foolish with his swiveling hips and world-class speed.
Jamaal Charles hasn't forgotten the nightmare that was last season, making the first words out of his mouth in describing the Kansas City Chiefs' perfect start quite appropriate.
Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles remained sidelined by a strained right foot and will likely miss the Kansas City Chiefs' preseason game Friday night against San Francisco.
Jamaal Charles climbed into a green cart midway through practice Monday, favoring his right foot, and started to unbuckle his shoulder pads as he was taken to the Chiefs' locker room.
"We know their defense is not all that good, but hey, they came through today and stopped us," Charles said.
Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles also said on Twitter that he plans to wear Reebok-issued gloves and cleats to honor the day.