- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Jay
The jays are several species of medium-sized, usually colorful and noisy, passerine birds in the crow family Corvidae. The names jay and magpie are somewhat interchangeable, and the evolutionary relationships are rather complex. For example, the Eurasian Magpie seems more closely related to the Eurasian Jay than to the Oriental Blue and Green Magpies, whereas the Blue Jay is not closely related to either. - Source: Wikipedia
If connections were all it took to make a splash at the Masters, Bill Haas would have contended long before now.
If it seems like Mark Duplass is everywhere these days, it's probably because he is. And he doesn't even need a time machine to accomplish this feat.
Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno's condition has become "serious" following complications from lung cancer in recent days, doctors said.
Joe Paterno has returned to his house, greeted by about 75 students and supporters after Penn State played, and lost, its first football game since he was fired this week.
Pat Gillick spent his professional career evaluating baseball talent, and his skill at the job took him all the way to Cooperstown. So when Gillick toured the Baseball Hall of Fame on Tuesday in preparation for his July 24 induction, his scouting instincts took over.