- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jose Rodriguez
The U.S. Border Patrol in West Texas is reaching out to at-risk high school students with a mentoring program that teaches the importance of making sound life decisions.
The Tennessee Supreme Court issued a decision Friday that could be a blow to immigrants who were never told that they can still be deported for a crime that has been wiped off their criminal record.
Jose Rodriguez came off the bench to add the hot offensive hand and lead Texas Southern to a 73-65 win at Mississippi Valley State Saturday.
A gang member has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for his role in a northern New Jersey street shooting that left a 5-year-old boy seriously injured.
Kazuto Ioka of Japan won the vacant WBA light flyweight title Monday by stopping Jose Rodriguez of Mexico in the sixth round.
Lindsay Lohan won't face criminal charges after being accused of clipping a man with her car outside a nightclub, one of a string of troubles the actress has encountered behind the wheel and elsewhere in recent months.
Grainy surveillance footage released Thursday shows Lindsay Lohan's car driving toward a man who says she hit him outside a nightclub and kept going, but the blur used to conceal witnesses' faces partially obscures the scene.
A special prosecutor cleared the CIA's former top clandestine officer and others Tuesday of any charges for destroying agency videotapes showing waterboarding of terror suspects, but allowed an investigation to proceed into whether the harsh questioning went beyond legal boundaries.
EL PASO, Texas — When Jose Rodriguez, a 30-year veteran undercover CIA officer, stepped into the spotlight this week — an experience he found uncomfortable — it was for a purpose: He's the CIA's poster boy in its drive to recruit more minorities.
Columbus Public Health spokesman Jose Rodriguez says two Columbus State Community College students have been included in the official case count.
Rodriguez said Thursday the agency is also looking into reports of two more cases of mumps at the school near downtown.