- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jose Rodriguez
Kazuto Ioka of Japan won the vacant WBA light flyweight title Monday by stopping Jose Rodriguez of Mexico in the sixth round.
Prosecutors are not moving forward with charges against actress Lindsay Lohan after she was accused of clipping a man with her car outside a New York nightclub.
Lindsay Lohan won't face criminal charges after being accused of clipping a man with her car outside a nightclub, one of a string of troubles the actress has encountered behind the wheel and elsewhere in recent months.
Grainy surveillance footage released Thursday shows Lindsay Lohan's car driving toward a man who says she hit him outside a nightclub and kept going, but the blur used to conceal witnesses' faces partially obscures the scene.
As Texas farmhands prepared this winter to burn stalks of sugarcane for harvest along the Rio Grande, four masked men on ATVs suddenly surrounded the crew members and ordered them to leave. Texas farmers and ranchers say confrontations like these are quietly adding up.
A special prosecutor cleared the CIA's former top clandestine officer and others Tuesday of any charges for destroying agency videotapes showing waterboarding of terror suspects, but allowed an investigation to proceed into whether the harsh questioning went beyond legal boundaries.
Mexican prosecutors have filed homicide charges against one doctor and lesser charges against four others in the case of a newborn baby who revived in her coffin after she was mistakenly declared dead.
EL PASO, Texas — When Jose Rodriguez, a 30-year veteran undercover CIA officer, stepped into the spotlight this week — an experience he found uncomfortable — it was for a purpose: He's the CIA's poster boy in its drive to recruit more minorities.
Of the so-called enhanced interrogations, Jose Rodriguez, who led the CIA's clandestine service, says: "You can't argue with success."
Lohan, 26, was arrested on a charge of leaving an accident scene after restaurant worker Jose Rodriguez said her Porsche hit him and hurt his knee as she turned from a Manhattan street into an alley by the Dream Hotel.