- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Julian Fellowes
“The Complete Scripts, Season 2” includes notes from Julian Fellowes about the scenes and what they were trying to accomplish in just a few lines, along with some of the historical background and deleted lines from the script.
He created the grand houses of Gosford Park and Downton Abbey, and now Julian Fellowes has a place in an even grander one _ Britain's House of Lords.
The second season “sees our characters face the ultimate test of war,” Fellowes writes in the introduction.
Fellowes mentions that not all of the lines in the script ended up word-for-word in the series because actors may have altered them.