- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Kirsten Kukowski
Kirsten Kukowski, press secretary for the Republican National Committee, said Tuesday that Republicans agree it's time to solve the pay gender gap, but that passing more legislation is not the way to do it.
Senate candidate Mark Steven Kirk pushed back Tuesday against a Pentagon statement that he improperly mixed politics with his service in the Navy Reserve, while his Democratic opponent said Mr. Kirk wasn't being truthful.
"The document in question should be viewed for what it is - a baseless political ploy by partisans bent on defending a U.S. Senate seat at any cost," Miss Kukowski said last week.
"I do not agree putting more government into this problem is going to solve it," she said.