- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Magpul Industries Corp.
The Wyoming Business Council on Thursday unanimously approved $13 million in state grants and loans to help one of the country's largest producers of ammunition magazines for guns relocate to the state.
The gun accessories maker Magpul Industries Corp. is giving out 1,500 empty 20- and 30-round magazines at a "Farewell to Arms" festival to mark the company's departure from Colorado, in protest of the state's recent legislative clampdown on Second Amendment freedoms.
A popular Colorado firearms accessories manufacturer has announced it is leaving the state upon sweeping new gun-control measures Gov. John Hickenlooper is expected to sign Wednesday.