- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Magpul Industries Corp.
The Wyoming Business Council on Thursday unanimously approved $13 million in state grants and loans to help one of the country's largest producers of ammunition magazines for guns relocate to the state.
The gun accessories maker Magpul Industries Corp. is giving out 1,500 empty 20- and 30-round magazines at a "Farewell to Arms" festival to mark the company's departure from Colorado, in protest of the state's recent legislative clampdown on Second Amendment freedoms.
A popular Colorado firearms accessories manufacturer has announced it is leaving the state upon sweeping new gun-control measures Gov. John Hickenlooper is expected to sign Wednesday.