- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Magpul Industries Corp.
The Wyoming Business Council on Thursday unanimously approved $13 million in state grants and loans to help one of the country's largest producers of ammunition magazines for guns relocate to the state.
The gun accessories maker Magpul Industries Corp. is giving out 1,500 empty 20- and 30-round magazines at a "Farewell to Arms" festival to mark the company's departure from Colorado, in protest of the state's recent legislative clampdown on Second Amendment freedoms.
A popular Colorado firearms accessories manufacturer has announced it is leaving the state upon sweeping new gun-control measures Gov. John Hickenlooper is expected to sign Wednesday.