- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Marion Jones
Drug scandals have become even more prevalent in recent years and it is enough to make a cynic wonder about any significant athletic feat: clean or not clean?
Former track star Marion Jones is making a series of diplomatic visits to Serbia and Croatia this week on behalf of the U.S. State Department, an international opportunity for her to continue rehabilitating her tarnished image.
Former Olympic gold medal-winning sprinter Marion Jones has been cut by the WNBA's Tulsa Shock, bringing her future in basketball into question.
As her first season in the WNBA comes to a close, Marion Jones is pleased with her progress and committed to continuing her development.
Tiffany Jackson scored 17 points, former Olympic sprinter Marion Jones finished her rookie season with a career-high 14 points and the Tulsa Shock snapped a six-game losing streak Saturday night by beating the Chicago Sky 84-71.
Either Roger Clemens or Brian McNamee is lying, one of the charges against Marion Jones that resulted in a six-month prison sentence.
Marion Jones told us all about winning five golds in Sydney, but neglected to add the part about being juiced while she ran past everyone.
Jones said a big jump in muscle year-over-year — say 40 pounds — would be a "red light that something is not right."