- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Matt Jones
Matt Kuchar knew his next victory was coming, he just wasn't sure when.
Matt Jones told his caddy he was about to make a 42-yard chip-in on the first playoff hole at the Houston Open.
This is Florida's most important spring in coach Will Muschamp's tenure.
For the second time in a week, BNSF Railway's main line across northwestern Montana is closed after several avalanches came down on the tracks between Essex and Marias Pass.
More than two dozen cars of a BNSF Railway Co. freight train hauling coal from the Powder River Basin in Wyoming to Minnesota have derailed in eastern Montana, spilling some of the load.
Ten train cars loaded with automobiles derailed in northeastern Montana.
Phil Mickelson sees one big advantage to teeing off early Saturday in the third round of the Phoenix Open.
Phil Mickelson made it to the weekend in the Phoenix Open. Another popular left-hander and a fellow former Arizona State player set the pace.
BNSF spokesman Matt Jones says the repairs are expected to be completed overnight.
He said the railroad company doesn't own any tank cars other than the ones it uses to transport diesel fuel for its own locomotives.