- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Mr. Hall
The Washington Monument will reopen to the public in May after three years of repairs prompted by a 2011 earthquake, National Park Service officials said Thursday.
A "Chakalaka" experience awaits the audience when musician Ellis Hall brings his "big old box of crayons" to the Kennedy Center for a festive New Year's Eve concert of soul, R&B and Motown memories. He will share the stage with conductor Steven Reineke and the National Symphony Orchestra.
A lawyer urged a Prince George's County judge on Tuesday to order Gov. Martin O'Malley to appoint a businessman to a seat in the Maryland House of Delegates, but an attorney for the governor said it was up to Mr. O'Malley to make the final call on the appointment — not the county's Democratic central committee.
The Prince George's County man chosen to replace former Maryland Delegate Tiffany Alston is still in line to take her place after state officials on Tuesday ruled her seat to be vacant and a county committee declined to act on the governor's request to withdraw his appointment.