- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Myles Davis
Xavier coach Chris Mack needed only one straightforward statistic to explain his team's loss at Marquette.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The alarm went off in Isaiah Philmore's dorm at 1 a.m. on Wednesday, rousing him for what would be a very cold, wet and uncomfortable night.
What do Ebenezer Scrooge, the Grinch and torturers of small animals have in common?
"Half the team had a long, tough night, and we have to figure out what's going on with that," guard Myles Davis said.