- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Nate Jones
"It is a relief," he said, "because after surgery I'm not feeling any pain in my hip."
Nate Jones, FOIA coordinator at the National Security Archive, said Mr. Obama needs a "transparency bulldog" whose only job is "to track, cajole, and force federal agencies into complying with the law of the Freedom of Information Act and ensure that the president's commitments to openness are not ignored by the agencies he leads."