- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - National Cannabis Industry Association
The National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) is an American non-profit organization based in the District of Columbia. Its mission is to lobby the United States Congress to remove federal laws prohibiting medical marijuana and the legalization (production and consumption) of marijuana. The organization was founded in late 2010 and has been described as the "first national trade group for the cannabis industry" in the United States. - Source: Wikipedia
Those expecting to find hippies in tie-dyed T-shirts at the inaugural National Cannabis Industry Association's Cannabis Business Summit last week were in for a rude awakening.
The government should recognize the cannabis industry as a legitimate American industry and stop putting roadblocks in the way of a legal medical cannabis market projected at a total $1.7 billion in 2011, leaders of the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) told a Washington briefing Wednesday.