- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Newser
Joran Van der Sloot, the convicted killer and Dutch citizen who lived in Aruba at the time vacationing American Natalee Holloway went missing, is getting married.
Failing to address climate change could drive women into prostitution, said 13 House Democrats who signed a resolution saying women are affected more negatively than men by the dramatic weather shifts.
The Rev. Joel Osteen, pastor of Houston's Lakewood megachurch, has renounced his belief in God and resigned from his spiritual leadership post — just kidding.
Gay rights supporters may have found a friend in Pope Francis.
Hurricane Katrina, after all, displaced "over 83 percent of [the area's] low-income, single mothers," the resolution said, as Newser reported.
He then went on to explain he was turning from the faith to support environmental issues, the fake statement read.