- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Pla Daily
Inspectors have uncovered widespread irregularities and suspected corruption among military units based around Beijing, China's Defense Ministry said Tuesday, a sign that a widening anti-graft campaign that is turning to the sprawling 2.3 million-member People's Liberation Army.
What was presumed to be an earthquake relief operation led by civilians quickly became an all-out campaign by the People's Liberation Army to show off its mobilization capability and high-tech weapons with an over-the-top propaganda theme — "The PLA Loves The People."
Chinese President Xi Jinping paid a special visit April 9 to a submarine and destroyer base at Sanya in the southern maritime province of Hainan in what is viewed as a major boost to the People's Liberation Army (PLA) navy's morale and ambition.
A Chinese-made J-7 fighter-interceptor jet crashed into a civilian residential area earlier this month, injuring four people on the ground.