- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Rice University
Polling on marriage: The american people continue to support preserving marriage as the union of one
It's become an article of faith in media reporting that there has been a massive shift in public opinion in favor of same-sex 'marriage.'
People with prosthetic hands have to handle everything with care.
Rice University is marking Black History Month by displaying a Rubik's Cube mosaic of former South African president and anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela.