- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Ron Arnold
The mayor of Elwood's use of campaign funds has sparked an investigation by state police and the FBI, a former campaign official said.
Masked protesters carrying torches and threatening organized violence protested outside the home of an executive at a major oil pipeline company last week.
America faces a climate crisis, we are repeatedly told, and must do everything possible to avert it.
"I won't engage in politics of personal destruction," Arnold said.
"I know people all over the state," Arnold said. "I could have been fundraising, campaigning or conducting duties as the mayor. Those should have been rightly paid by my campaign committee."