- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Susana Martinez
Gov. Susana Martinez's former campaign manager pleaded guilty Monday to two felony counts in a case that accused him of intercepting her email.
A crowd gathered in southern New Mexico on Saturday to bring attention to disputes between rural residents and the federal government over access to water and public lands in New Mexico and across the West.
With Election Day drawing near, the five Democrats running for governor need more voters like Cynthia Feiden-Warsh and Amy Lafferty of Santa Fe, who ducked into the county courthouse during a lunch hour to cast their early ballots.
A pair of Republicans are headed for a showdown in next week's primary seeking the opportunity to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen. Tom Udall, a popular incumbent making his first bid at re-election.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is in southeastern New Mexico to campaign for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez as she runs for re-election.
Democratic candidates for governor have spent about $876,000 in the past three weeks as they launched an advertising blitz in the final stretch of the primary election campaign, according to the latest campaign finance disclosures.
Gov. Susana Martinez will honor fallen soldiers on Memorial Day in Gallup.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is set to arrive in New Mexico this week to campaign for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez as she runs for re-election.
New Mexico has more than $2 million to spend on river restoration projects around the state and Gov. Susana Martinez is soliciting proposals.
New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez plans a re-election fundraiser in the nation's capital with prominent Republicans from across the country.
Gov. Susana Martinez will deliver remarks at a Las Cruces high school's graduation ceremony.
A Germany-based manufacturer of automotive tape is bringing its first North American operation to New Mexico, along with the promise of 100 jobs.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will be in New Mexico later this month to campaign for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez as she runs for re-election.
For Democrats, the road to victory over New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez leads through predominantly Hispanic communities across the north of the state.
New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez has signed an executive order that will allow state workers to take time off to attend parent-teacher conferences.
Martinez said the email thefts were part of a "revenge scheme" after Estrada wasn't given a state job.
In a statement, Martinez said the guilty plea vindicates her belief that the personal and private emails were stolen.