- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Topic - the tampa tribune
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
One man is dead following an early-morning altercation with Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies in a Brandon neighborhood.
Authorities are investigating after a teenager was shot by his friend at a home in Seminole.
The St. Petersburg Museum of History is marking 100 years of spring training in the region.
E.W. Scripps Co. and The Tampa Tribune have announced a partnership and plans to operate a joint news bureau in Tallahassee.
The Tampa Bay area seems to be a fertile breeding ground for an exotic lizard that wildlife officials want to keep from becoming the state's next invasive species problem.
A Tampa woman is suing Wells Fargo after she was fired for bringing a gun to work.
The father and siblings of a 4-year-old girl who died in a mobile home fire near Tampa remain in the hospital.
Authorities say a 4-year-old girl has died and five other people are injured after a fire in a Tampa Bay-area mobile home.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say they're trying to determine what entrance a driver took on Interstate 275 to end up going the wrong way and crashing into a car carrying four University of South Florida students.
A woman accused of sneaking onto MacDill Air Force Base four times has been set free after pleading guilty to four counts of illegally entering a military facility and one count of illegally using a military ID badge.
The students at Corpus Christi Catholic School went right to the top when they stated planning for the school's upcoming 50th anniversary celebration.
The former host of a Saturday morning Christian radio show called "It's God's Money," is one of two men arrested this month in a Ponzi scheme that authorities say defrauded 38 people in the Tampa Bay area of $6 million.
A Florida state trooper is recovering from injuries suffered during a crash on Interstate 4 in Seffner.
Deputies say a man accidentally fired a handgun while he was being treated for a medical issue at a hospital emergency room.