- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Topic - Tucker
The DeKalb County police department is welcoming more than 20 new officers to the force.
Climbing the spiral staircase to the top floor of Ewing Manor used to be reserved for employees and those on official business. Not any more.
Authorities say a Salvadoran man wanted in a crash that killed a 2-year-old Georgia boy has fled the country.
Police in DeKalb County are seeking a driver who hit two children and kept going.
The mother of two disabled teens called Thursday's Supreme Court ruling on the health care law wonderful because it bars insurance companies from setting lifetime limits for medical expenses _ a big help to her family.
Part grisly, low-budget horror spoof, part loopy, role-reversing comedy, "Tucker and Dale" offers a genre-film thought experiment: You know all those beady-eyed, chain-saw-wielding hillbillies who seem to be constantly menacing bands of teenagers in woodsy horror movies? What if they weren't really backwoods sadists, but goofy, misunderstood hillbillies just as horrified by gruesome violence as the teens rapidly dying all around them?