- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Zach Wahls
A pivotal vote on the Boy Scouts of America's membership policy is still two weeks away, but advocates for and against admitting openly gay youth are busy making their cases.
The early verdicts are in and the Boy Scouts of America's proposed new membership policy pleases no one.
The opinion piece "Boy Scouts waver over their oath of honor" (Friday) incorrectly described Zach Wahls, founder of Scouts for Equality, as a homosexual Eagle Scout. Mr. Wahls considers himself part of the LGBT community but is not a homosexual.
Twelve years ago, Bryant Gumbel called me an (expletive) idiot on CBS' "The Early Show" for defending the Boy Scouts after the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed their right to uphold moral standards for leaders and members.
He said after she started the diet, her energy level increased, which made family life easier.
Zach Wahls, Terry Wahls' son, said before his mother changed her diet, she used to limp through the door after work and struggle to the dinner table.