The attorney for senior White House aide Jared Kushner is blasting two long-time Republican and Democratic senators for creating a “media event” with their public complaint that Mr. Kushner failed to turn over all pertinent emails.
More Top News
- Republicans rally for a ‘comeback,’ push $1.4 trillion tax cut through House
- Hillary voters turn on Bill Clinton
- U.S. defends coal use in developing countries, proposes international alliance at climate summit
- In Odinga strongholds, Kenyans grapple with frustrating election loss
- Researchers confirm first living CTE diagnosis, look for early detection and treatment