Municipalities across the country have funneled billions of dollars from taxpayers to wealthy NFL owners for stadiums. Those same venues now have taken center stage for the NFL players’ kneel-down protests of the national anthem. The players say they have a right to express their anger toward racism in the U.S.
More Top News
- Liberal movement bails on Bernie, searches for third-party trailblazer to run for president
- Russian meddling in Catalonia’s secession vote seen as part of plot against NATO
- Nebraska’s approval of new route for Keystone XL could be oil pipeline’s death blow
- Courts use Trump’s pontificating to rule against his policies
- Federal judge defies Trump admin, removes Pentagon block on funds for gender reassignment