A single American military airstrike killed an estimated 100 or more fighters allied with the Somali-based terror group al-Shabab, the Pentagon revealed Tuesday, adding to an an escalating body count as the Trump administration ramps up the counterterrorism campaign in the East African nation.
More Top News
- South Korean party leader Choo sees promise in Trump’s hawkish stand on North Korea
- Brazil nears constitutional ban on abortion with no exceptions
- Merkel’s failure to form German government puts chancellorship in serious doubt
- Navy SEALs remember Christian Lambertsen, humble beginnings of swimmer-commandos
- Higher cable bills, less innovation: Justice Department says AT&T decision not Trump’s