There’s something about the tobacco industry running anti-smoking ads as part of a federal consent order that just doesn’t smell right to advocates of free speech.
More Top News
- Liberal movement bails on Bernie, searches for third-party trailblazer to run for president
- No lumberjack experience required: Bad Axe Throwing expands to D.C.
- Iran’s plans in Syria hint at goal of establishing powerful Shiite ‘Red Crescent’
- High-tech imaging part of TSA plans to improve airport security, speed passengers through lines
- Trump thanks troops, praises military progress: ‘We’re winning’ against foes