President Trump’s loose lips are becoming more than a political liability — they are increasingly popping up in federal judges’ decisions, providing courts with the ammunition they need to stop the president’s agenda, particularly on immigration.
More Top News
- Single U.S. airstrike wipes out 100 terrorists in Somalia
- Putin’s plan to end Syrian war strengthens Russian influence in Middle East
- South Korean party leader Choo sees promise in Trump’s hawkish stand on North Korea
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump’s executive order against sanctuary cities
- Brazil nears constitutional ban on abortion with no exceptions