Already well on his way to reshaping the federal judiciary, President Trump announced Friday the names of five more conservative judges that he will consider for the next Supreme Court vacancy.
More Top News
- U.S. defends coal use in developing countries, proposes international alliance at climate summit
- In Odinga strongholds, Kenyans grapple with frustrating election loss
- Researchers confirm first living CTE diagnosis, look for early detection and treatment
- Catch-and-release of illegals restarted in Texas, Border Patrol agents say
- Democrats introduce articles of impeachment against Trump