President Biden on Saturday called on the U.S. Senate to quickly pass his $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package after the Democratic-led House passed its version in the middle of the night.
More Top News
- OPINION | Loudoun County Schools cancel Dr. Seuss for ‘racial undertones’
- Biden overturned Trump deregulation rule that saved U.S. $160 billion: analysis
- Mitch McConnell accuses Democrats of plot to ‘nationalize’ elections
- U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle jets used in strikes against Iran-backed militias, Pentagon says
- House passes Equality Act despite objections over religious freedom, women’s sports
FROM THE SPECIAL SECTIONS DEPARTMENT