Sen. Patty Murray was quick to condemn Sen. Al Franken last week after he was accused of sexual harassment, but she took the opposite tack 24 years ago with another Democratic senator dogged by accusations of lecherous behavior.
More Top News
- Trump announces five more judges to be considered for Supreme Court
- NFL steps into politics, fights tax cut bill with no stadium bond breaks
- Republicans rally for a ‘comeback,’ push $1.4 trillion tax cut through House
- Hillary voters turn on Bill Clinton
- U.S. defends coal use in developing countries, proposes international alliance at climate summit