President Trump’s loose lips are becoming more than a political liability — they are increasingly popping up in federal judges’ decisions, providing courts with the ammunition they need to stop the president’s agenda, particularly on immigration.
More Top News
- South Korean party leader Choo sees promise in Trump’s hawkish stand on North Korea
- Brazil nears constitutional ban on abortion with no exceptions
- Single U.S. airstrike wipes out 100 terrorists in Somalia
- Merkel’s failure to form German government puts chancellorship in serious doubt
- Navy SEALs remember Christian Lambertsen, humble beginnings of swimmer-commandos