Fusion GPS, the liberal research firm that funded and distributed the anti-Trump dossier, has paid three journalists for work related to Congress’ Russia probe, according to court filings.
More Top News
- Republican retirements give Democrats hope for election wave
- NFL banks billions of dollars on the backs of taxpayers and small businesses
- Retailers jump the gun on Black Friday, offer holiday bargains much earlier to attract shoppers
- Iran’s plans in Syria hint at goal of establishing powerful Shiite ‘Red Crescent’
- Liberal movement bails on Bernie, searches for third-party trailblazer to run for president