The Justice Department moved to block AT&T’s attempt to acquire Time Warner Inc., saying in a lawsuit filed Monday that the $85 billion merger would shortchange American consumers by stifling innovation and potentially raising monthly cable bills.
More Top News
- Lerner, Paz say they fear physical harm from enraged public, want IRS testimony sealed permanently
- ‘Year of the Woman’ senators condemn sexual harassment, campaigned for Ted Kennedy
- Doug Jones, Roy Moore’s opponent in Alabama, campaigns as a political bridge-builder
- Sens. Grassley, Feinstein create ‘media event’ over Jared Kushner’s emails, his lawyer says
- Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison as support for resignation builds