Progressives aligned with the Bernie Sanders camp called for replacing disgraced Sen. Al Franken with a fellow Minnesota Democrat, Rep. Keith Ellison, as support grew Friday for the senator’s resignation.
More Top News
- Hillary voters turn on Bill Clinton
- U.S. defends coal use in developing countries, proposes international alliance at climate summit
- In Odinga strongholds, Kenyans grapple with frustrating election loss
- Researchers confirm first living CTE diagnosis, look for early detection and treatment
- Catch-and-release of illegals restarted in Texas, Border Patrol agents say