Former IRS executive Lois G. Lerner told a federal court last week that members of her family, including “young children,” face death threats and a real risk of physical harm if her explanation of the tea party targeting scandal becomes public.
More Top News
- Sens. Grassley, Feinstein create ‘media event’ over Jared Kushner’s emails, his lawyer says
- Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison as support for resignation builds
- Trump announces five more judges to be considered for Supreme Court
- NFL steps into politics, fights tax cut bill with no stadium bond breaks
- Republicans rally for a ‘comeback,’ push $1.4 trillion tax cut through House