The White House said Thursday the decision to reopen a facility in Texas to house unaccompanied immigrant minors trying to enter the country is the best available option at the moment — citing concerns about the coronavirus pandemic and the safety of the children.
More Top News
- New Yorkers turn on Cuomo as aide’s accusations speed stunning downfall
- Even the odds: Army eyes advanced protection system help tanks survive on the battlefield
- FDA: J&J one-shot COVID-19 vaccine meets standards
- Do American citizens own their faces?
- Court slaps down Biden’s 100-day deportation pause
FROM THE SPECIAL SECTIONS DEPARTMENT