A federal judge in California ruled against President Trump’s anti-sanctuary city executive order late Monday, saying that the White House’s proposal to stop all federal grant money flowing to jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate with deportation officers is unconstitutional.
More Top News
- Mugabe resigns after 37 years in power in Zimbabwe
- Democrats cling to dubious Russia dossier in scheme to bring Trump’s downfall
- Trump-appointed U.S. attorney opens probe of St. Louis cops’ role in protest melees
- Lerner, Paz say they fear physical harm from enraged public, want IRS testimony sealed permanently
- ‘Year of the Woman’ senators condemn sexual harassment, campaigned for Ted Kennedy