The Justice Department has launched a review to identify gaps in the federal gun background check system following this month’s Texas church massacre, which was carried out by a man with a military criminal conviction that was not properly reported.
More Top News
- Republican retirements give Democrats hope for election wave
- NFL banks billions of dollars on the backs of taxpayers and small businesses
- Retailers jump the gun on Black Friday, offer holiday bargains much earlier to attract shoppers
- Iran’s plans in Syria hint at goal of establishing powerful Shiite ‘Red Crescent’
- Liberal movement bails on Bernie, searches for third-party trailblazer to run for president