- Associated Press - Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NEW YORK (AP) - Tony Robbins‘ reality show has been pulled from NBC’s schedule after just two airings.

The network says reruns of the game show “Minute to Win It” will claim the Tuesday-night slot vacated by “Breakthrough With Tony Robbins.”

The Nielsen Co. says this week’s airing of “Breakthrough” drew an audience of only 2.8 million viewers.

On “Breakthrough,” inspirational speaker Robbins helped couples overcome tough challenges. The series had been originally scheduled for six episodes.

NBC said Wednesday that reruns of “Minute to Win It” will start next week.

___

NBC is owned by General Electric Co.

___

Online:

https://www.nbc.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide