- Associated Press - Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spokesman for Charlie Sheen says the “Two and a Half Men” star wants to get back to work this month.

The 45-year-old actor remains in rehab but hopes to return to TV’s top-rated comedy by the end of February, publicist Stan Rosenfield said Thursday. That’s a “target” projection, Rosenfield said.

The series halted production after Sheen sought treatment for undisclosed reasons following a 911 call and brief stay at a Los Angeles-area hospital last week. According to a tape of the 911 call, Sheen was said to be intoxicated and in pain.

With uncertainty over Sheen’s return, CBS is planning to use a combination of “Two and a Half Men” reruns and other sitcoms to fill out its Monday night schedule. The network has two unaired episodes of “Men” in hand, which are to be broadcast Feb. 7 and 14.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide