- The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Prince George’s County firefighter was treated and released from an area hospital after he fell through a partially collapsed floor while fighting a house fire in Bowie, fire officials said.

The firefighter, who was not identified but is in his late 20s, was on the first floor of an unoccupied house in the 12600 block of Hillmeade Station Road on Monday evening when the floor partially collapsed and he “fell through a hole toward the basement,” Prince George’s County fire department spokesman Maj. Erroll George said.

No other injuries were reported.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide