- The Washington Times - Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three D.C. residents were hospitalized Thursday morning with carbon monoxide poisoning, from a leak in a Northwest row house, according to officials.

The incident occurred at about 7 a.m. in the 1700 block of P Street Northwest. The victims were taken to a hospital, with one of them in critical condition, the Metropolitan Police Department said.

An inspector with Washington Gas said a basement furnace appeared to be the source of the leak. A friend of the home’s owner said the furnace had recently been serviced.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide