- Associated Press - Tuesday, April 15, 2014

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - Several people were hospitalized and some had to be rescued after a fire broke out in a Colorado Springs apartment complex.

Officials say several tenants were trapped Monday on the third floor of the Shannon Glen Apartments and they had to be rescued by firefighters.

According to KKTV-TV (https://tinyurl.com/lbeahxj ), about a dozen residents were forced out of their apartments.

A few people were sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.


Information from: KKTV-TV, https://www.kktv.com/

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide