- Associated Press - Friday, February 7, 2014

PLAINFIELD, Ind. (AP) - Authorities say about 30 workers were sickened by apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a suburban Indianapolis warehouse.

Plainfield assistant fire chief Brent Anderson says two or three workers were taken from the Brightpoint warehouse to a hospital to be checked out Friday morning. He tells WISH-TV that their problems weren’t serious.

Anderson tells The Indianapolis Star that the warehouse was shut down but the carbon monoxide levels weren’t dangerous.


TOP STORIES
Impeachment witness too repulsed by Trump to walk by hotel: 'I had to cross the street'
White House, Trump family slam impeachment witness for 'classless' Barron Trump reference
CDC estimates 154,000 Americans have HIV but don't know it


Plainfield-based Brightpoint is a cellphone distributor. WRTV reports a maintenance crew was working Friday morning to fix the issue at the warehouse near the Indianapolis International Airport.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide