The latest fundraising figures for Ohio statewide officeholders facing re-election and their challengers. Capital letters denote incumbents.
- JOHN KASICH (R): $3,855,670 raised; $7,921,270 on hand.
- Ed FitzGerald (D): $1,622,443 raised; $1,439,445 on hand.
- MIKE DEWINE (R): $760,656 raised; $1,812,225 on hand.
- David Pepper (D): $848,456 raised; $764,017 on hand.
SECRETARY OF STATE
- JON HUSTED (R): $580,234 raised; $2,111,712 on hand.
- Nina Turner (D): $407,629 raised; $298,626 on hand.
- JOSH MANDEL (R): $1,153,547 raised; $2,008,399 on hand.
- Connie Pillich (D): $634,131 raised; $801,078 on hand.
- DAVE YOST (R): $290,795 raised; $776,285 on hand.
- John Patrick Carney (D): $326,359 raised; $599,960 on hand.
Source: Ohio Secretary of State.
Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.