- Associated Press - Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MILTON, Vt. (AP) - Officials say they believe an early morning house fire in the Vermont town of Milton started in a woodstove chimney.

The one person at the home was able to get out safely Wednesday morning. WCAX-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1cy21Ni ) that the fire heavily damaged the home.

The Red Cross is helping the fire victim find housing.

Authorities say they do not believe the fire was suspicious.

___

Information from: WCAX-TV, https://www.wcax.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide