- Associated Press - Sunday, March 23, 2014

RACINE, Wis. (AP) - A child who was playing with fireworks inside a Racine home sparked a fire that caused no injuries, but caused more than $25,000 in damages.

The Racine Fire Department says the fire happened about 11 p.m. Saturday.

The Journal Times reports (https://bit.ly/1pp73Mo ) fire crews quickly put out the fire in the second floor bedroom. They determined the fire was caused by the child playing with fireworks.

___

Information from: The Journal Times, https://www.journaltimes.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide