- Associated Press - Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (AP) - A fire inside an Evansville restaurant forced more than 50 customers and employees to evacuate the building.

The fire broke out Tuesday night at a Logan’s Roadhouse restaurant on the city’s east side.

Fire officials tell the Evansville Courier & Press and WFIE-TV that the fire was contained to a wall near the restaurant’s entrance. No injuries were reported.

The fire caused smoke to fill the restaurant. The cause of the fire wasn’t immediately known.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide