- Associated Press - Monday, March 3, 2014

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Two people were taken to the hospital after they tried saving their flat-screen TV as their apartment burned in St. Paul.

Firefighters say the couple’s apartment was filled with smoke as they tried to disconnect the TV Sunday at their apartment building. St. Paul Fire Marshal Steve Zaccard tells the St. Paul Pioneer Press (https://bit.ly/NL7swW0 ) firefighters had to tell the couple to leave the TV and exit the apartment.

Zaccard says the two were treated for smoke inhalation at Regions Hospital. Zaccard says the incident serves as a warning that in the event of a fire, leave belongings behind. They can be replaced. Your life can’t be.

___

Information from: St. Paul Pioneer Press, https://www.twincities.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide