- Associated Press - Saturday, March 8, 2014

ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. (AP) - Fire officials say 12 people were ousted from their St. Johnsbury apartments when a fire swept through the building.

The fire was reported just after 8 p.m. Friday on the second floor of the building. It affected three families and one individual.

No one was injured. The fire is believed to have been caused by a candle in a bedroom on the second floor.

The American Red Cross is assisting the residents.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide