- Associated Press - Saturday, March 8, 2014

ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. (AP) - Fire officials say 12 people were ousted from their St. Johnsbury apartments when a fire swept through the building.

The fire was reported just after 8 p.m. Friday on the second floor of the building. It affected three families and one individual.

No one was injured. The fire is believed to have been caused by a candle in a bedroom on the second floor.

The American Red Cross is assisting the residents.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide