- Associated Press - Wednesday, May 21, 2014

DANVILLE, Vt. (AP) - Firefighters believe burning embers from an outdoor wood boiler sparked a fire that spread through a Vermont farmhouse.

They fought strong winds at the house in Danville on Tuesday morning. The Caledonian Record reports (https://bit.ly/1sU0sLX) flames ignited grass and brush nearby and heavy smoke made it difficult to determine where the fire was.

No one was hurt.

___

Information from: The Caledonian-Record, https://www.caledonianrecord.com



Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide