- Associated Press - Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FROSTBURG, Md. (AP) - Investigators says overloaded wiring connected to kitchen appliances caused a weekend fire that destroyed a bar and grill in downtown Frostburg.

The Cumberland Times-News (https://bit.ly/1jWDkM2 ) reports that damage from the fire Sunday at The Dawg House on Main Street is estimated at $200,000. The business was formerly known as Duncan’s Bar & Grill.

The state fire marshal’s office says the fire displaced five people from second-floor apartments.

They say nobody was hurt in the fire.

___



Information from: Cumberland (Md.) Times-News, https://www.times-news.com/timesnew.html

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide