- Associated Press - Wednesday, April 22, 2015

ST. LOUIS (AP) - A space heater is being looked as a possible cause of the fire that damaged the old Lemp Brewery building in St. Louis.

The fire was reported just after midnight Wednesday in the three-story brick building. No one was hurt but authorities discovered that a vagrant had been living in a storage area of the building.

Firefighters found space heaters and electrical cords in the storage area.

The fire was largely contained to two rooms on the first level.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide