- Associated Press - Monday, April 27, 2015

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Eastern Minnesota authorities say no one was injured in a duplex fire that displaced 15 people over the weekend.

The St. Paul Fire Department says the Sunday blaze started after oil was left cooking on a hot stove.

The Red Cross is helping residents with finding temporary housing.

The fire department says unattended cooking is one of the leading causes of house fires.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide