- Associated Press - Friday, January 9, 2015

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Anchorage police say a dog has been poisoned by antifreeze.

KTVA reports (https://is.gd/f8TQVz) 5-year-old Little Su, a female English shepherd, died Thursday night.

Police say in a statement that Little Su became sick Wednesday night and was taken to a vet. Police say a sample of the dog’s fluid found it had consumed antifreeze.

Little Su’s owner found a container near the property in the 4700 block of Grumman Street that contained a mixture of chicken and antifreeze.

Police ask anyone with information about the poisoning to contact them.

Little Su had served as an Alaska Search and Rescue Dog for three years.

___

Information from: KTVA-TV, https://www.ktva.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide