- Associated Press - Monday, July 6, 2015

DENVER (AP) - The father of a missing boy found dead in southwestern Colorado says he might be the person of interest identified by investigators last week.

Mark Redwine told The Denver Post (https://dpo.st/1H3w49l ) that he’s been in contact with investigators but says they aren’t interested in talking to him about his son, Dylan Redwine. However, authorities say he isn’t being completely forthcoming.

A former FBI profiler hired to help investigate the case, Pete Klismet, says Redwine wants to speak on his terms and on the phone. He says he’s ready to talk to Redwine but only face-to-face.

Klismet told the Post that items discovered last week near where Dylan’s remains were found were very promising and investigators expect to say more in the next couple of weeks.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide