- Associated Press - Sunday, May 17, 2015

FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) - A 22-year-old man was rescued Saturday after falling through the roof of a Colorado restaurant and becoming lodged in a greasy kitchen air duct.

Poudre Fire Authority officials say Andrew Neely fell through the roof and was trapped in the chimney at Pueblo Viejo when he called 911. Firefighters and Fort Collins police found the man and crews forced the restaurant door open. Firefighters say the man was stuck directly above the fryer.

Crews dismantled the exhaust vents and lowered him down.

The Fort Collins Coloradoan reports (https://tinyurl.com/ohoys88 ) that Neely was not injured. He was cited for trespassing.

___

Information from: Fort Collins Coloradoan, https://www.coloradoan.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide