- Associated Press - Monday, May 18, 2015

FORT SMITH, Ark. (AP) - Fort Smith firefighters say an electrical problem likely caused a blaze at an area antique store.

The manager of Betsy’s Antiques & Gifts told KHOG-TV (https://bit.ly/1Ldywxg ) a passerby noticed the flames and reported them on Sunday.

Firefighters say an unspecified electrical problem ignited the blaze. They were able to contain the flames before the building was consumed or nearby structures were damaged.

No injuries were reported.


Information from: KHOG-TV, https://www.4029tv.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide