- Associated Press - Monday, May 25, 2015

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - Three people were sent to a hospital after a fire that damaged a house in Lincoln.

Authorities say the blaze was reported around 4 a.m. Sunday.

Battalion Fire Chief Leo Benes says a carelessly discarded cigarette started the fire. Damage was estimated at $40,000.

Benes says at least one of the three people sent to be checked at a hospital had received minor injuries.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide