- Associated Press - Tuesday, May 26, 2015

HAYFIELD, Minn. (AP) - Two young brothers are hospitalized in intensive care after a fire at their house in Dodge County.

KTTC-TV (https://bit.ly/1ArbUbW ) reports officials believe the fire Monday night in Hayfield may have been caused by a candle. A mother and the two boys, ages four and eight, escaped from the home. But, the boys suffered smoke inhalation and were rushed to the hospital.

___

Information from: KTTC-TV, https://www.kttc.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide